- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions By participating in the Twin Cities Futsal League (the “League”), you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you must refrain from participating in the League.
- Registration Participants must fully complete the registration process before they can play in the League. This includes the completion of any necessary forms and payment of the registration fee.
- Player Conduct All players are expected to uphold the spirit of fair play and sportsmanship. Any player found to be behaving inappropriately, whether physically or verbally, may be expelled from the League.
- Safety and Risk All players participate in the League at their own risk. While the League makes every effort to ensure a safe playing environment, we cannot be held responsible for any injury, loss, or damage sustained while participating in the League.
- Cancellation and Refunds Once registration is complete and payment has been made, refunds will only be issued in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the League’s organizers.
- Data Protection The League respects and protects the privacy of all participants. Any personal information collected during registration will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose of running the League.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions The League reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is the responsibility of the participants to stay updated on any changes.
- Governing Law These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising out of them will be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota.
By participating in the Twin Cities Futsal League, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. We look forward to a season of good sportsmanship, skill development, and fun competition.